Friday, December 2, 2011

2 down, 2 to go...

As the title goes....2 weeks down, 2 to go! I've now had my crutches and "moonboot" for 2 weeks...I am so tired, but boy, you should see the muscles in my arms!


My crutches and the latest fashion in footwear...!

The Foundation Phase at primary school (grades 1,2,3)  puts on a Christmas Play every year. The play runs over 3 nights, and before the play starts each night, each child gets a certificate. My youngest gannet - Michaela - got Exceptional Reading!!

Michaela (on the left) with her certificate!

This year's theme was Christmas Under The Sea...all the songs are well-known songs with different words...each one with a Christmas twist amd linked to the theme! The funniest class this year was my daughters class...they were all dressed up as bluebottles and jellyfish singing "Bottles make the Bluebottles float" (to the tune of "Baby makes her Blue Jeans Walk"!)
(Apologies for the quality of the photo, I took it with my phone) The kids have shiny wigs, blue jeans, sunglasses and BLUE bottles with rice in!


I got a lift to art yesterday, and played with my watercolours, ink and crayons...
 
Done with watercolour pencils, wax crayon (don't have masking fluid!), and brown calligraphy ink!

I don't think I need to say anything!


Challenge #50 from the Diva is to Biggefy...draw larger than we're used to! Following the Enthusiastic Artists AEDM idea( here ), I'm trying different tangles I haven't done before!

Challenge #50: Sh-rock, tripoli, fife, pais and bucky.


NExt week, hubby and I have been invited to attend the Grade 7 Prizegiving as Caitlin - eldest gannet - is receiving a prize...she's only in grade 6...dying to know what it's for!!


Have a great weekend everyone
Happy creating
Pennyb

No comments:

Post a Comment