Sunday, July 22, 2012

Water water everywhere!

Oh my goodness! I din't know so much water could fall from the sky in such a short space of time! It started yesterday afternoon (Friday) during the interschools cross country race and is still raining! If it carried in too much more, the pool will overflow...
The water usually sits half way up the skimmer box...

Creatively, I finished my rainbow blanket. I started it last year winter, and it's now done. I needed something to keep my hands busy and wanted to use all the balls of wool I had sitting in my basket. The stripes go down the length of the blanket.



 I've also finally finished my flower! I loved the colouras of this one when I saw the photograph, I just drew it way too big (again) so it took a while to finish!
A3 drawing done in Derwent Inktense pencils without water.


I loved the idea for this weeks challenge from Rho Densmore as the Diva is away. I only finished mine last night, so I think I've missed the posting deadline. I'm going to work on it some more...it needs background and shading still. (I'm not sure why it's loaded sidewards, but computers do their own things sometimes!)

Challenge 79: Brayd, HIbred, Kandysnake, 'Nzeppel, Prestwood
Till next time
Pennyb

1 comment: