Sunday, February 3, 2013

Oops...Challenge # 104

Hi everyone!

A short posting tody as it's been a very busy week! 

The eldest gannet swam in her first High School gala on Thursday and swam a really good time for her 50m backstroke, and then played her first water polo match for the U16s on Friday (she's only U14!!) which they won 16-0.

The youngest gannet goes on her first school camp tomorrow until Wednesday and is soooo excited - the clothes have been packed out since Monday last week!

My OOPS for this week, was in misreading the Diva's Challenge and doing string #37 instead of string #003. I tried some new patterns/tangles too and really enjoyed them!

I did a double tangle-one with a different colour....using my new micron 01 colours!
A close up of Tangles: cadent and puffle
A close up of Tangles: blossom and fang


Phew!
See you next week
PennyB












2 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful, with a lot of movement in it!
    I hope your youngest will have a time to never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad about your oops. But I was thrilled to see that you used my new tangle Fang.
    Good choice ;-) It works really well in your drawing.

    ReplyDelete