Sunday, August 18, 2013

Wet wet wet!

OMG! I am so sick of rain! I know it's winter, August and it's supposed to rain, but just a few days of sun please? I need to do some washing lol! 

 So winter training has officially begun...everyone wearing wetsuits of course...and having loads of fun. My little guys - the Starfish (5-6yr old) only start when the season officially opens in October as they just get too cold!
The sea was awash with Nippers and body boards after training today.

Youngest gannet (in the pink cap) with friends


Week 5 of my 365 days of creativity involved a fair amount of wool...I've started 2 projects: one is a TV blanket for the youngest gannet using chunky and DK wool and 6mm needles. The other is a blanket made of hexagons. I eventually found a pattern that I liked - in my college text book of all places! So when times get stressed, I'll be crocheting hexagons.

The Book...

The pattern...

Day 29 and 30: 12/13 August was hexagon day
The hexagons!

Day 31: 14 August was a journal day. I used inktense pencils and black fineliners.




Day 32 was my entry into Sandy Bartholomew's Tangle Card Challenge. I looked at her two patterns - Hemp and Pingline from her kids collection - and this picture came to mind!





Day 33 - I found this drawing on Pinterest and fell in love with it, so I'm attempting to draw my own version.
Thinking part 1


 Day 34 was another sketch day - just some fun.


Keep creating



PennyB

No comments:

Post a Comment