Sunday, August 25, 2013

Exhausting weekend!

Rain...sun...rain...sun...it's been an interesting week! We had both netball matches postponed because the courts were just too wet to play on. On Saturday, however, the weather played along- which was just as well as we had our 2nd Sports Festival on Saturday morning. Last year was the first one with 30 rugby and netball teams. This year we had junior hockey, netball and rugby and over 100 teams! As there were 11 teams in the U13 section, I was lucky enough to have my A and B sides playing. After an "interesting" week with hormones and attitudes, however, I included some C team players who never miss a practice and are always willing and able to do anything I ask. This tournament was for them.
My U13s at the festival.


Due to the hecticness of the week though, I never got a chance to finish the Diva's challenge (which I was determined to do this time). 

I did work on my 356 projects though...I saw this on Pinterest and had to give it a go.  Art with Mr E - It took a while to colour in, but was very soothing and calming.

I left the one side blank...just because!


 Winter training for Nippers this morning was in  brilliant weather conditions.


The beach was covered in washed-up mussel shells from the weeks wind and rain...and all the seagulls were feasting away.


Juvenile Kelp gull
Hartlaub's gull


 Till next week



PennyB

No comments:

Post a Comment