Sunday, November 10, 2013

Doodle every day!

It's been one of those weeks...I don't post anything for over 2 weeks and now 3 times in one week!
 While browsing around my FLickr contacts, I came across   SkinnyStrayCat. ...her stuff is stunning and right up my alley - if you'll pardon the pun! Her sad looking owls and Christmas mandala's are so gorgeous!
This one is entitled Christmas Owl...isn't he too cute?!


I've spent the whole week working on one piece...! I decided to do something totally different and I'm quite chuffed with myself.



A close up of the bottom left corner...

...and a close up of the top left corner


 
 Now, for all those lovers of chocolate and sweet things that do not take ages to make....I found a recipe for chocolate brownies that is to die for! I'm not the greatest fan of brownies, but these are simply divine! They also make excellent Bottle Gifts - you know the ones where you put all the dry ingredients in a bottle and on the label are the wet ingredients that need to be added.



Chocolate Brownies
1 cup sugar,
half cup flour
third cup cocoa
quarter tsp salt and BP

Add: 2 eggs, half cup oil, 1tsp vanilla
Bake at 180 C/350 F for 20-25 mins







Enjoy the week

PennyB

No comments:

Post a Comment