Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend whimsy

DAY 7 and 8: 20,21 July 2013
I got out my paints again this weekend! I haven't painted for ages - I just haven't had any inspiration....but thanks to Pinterest, I've got lots of ideas! SO my 365 days of creativity task is two-fold this weekend as I did a painting. It's sort of finished, but I'm not 100% sure yet, so I'll probably fiddle some more over the next few days until I'm happier!
Pollystyrene sushi plates are wonderful pallettes!

The sketch...

The artist...! Hee hee

Saturdays work...

Sundays work...looking better
 I think I'm going to add more flower stalks and grassy bits on the hill tops and maybe some ploughed fields on the orange hill... Thanks Justin Vining for the inspiration that got me painting again!


No comments:

Post a Comment