Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zentangles and zendoodles...

Decision. I'm not going to post every day, as all you wonderful people following my posts don't need an email in your inbox every day!

DAY 9: 22 July 
I created a new tangle!! I'm very excited about it because there are so many tanglations people can do! There's a soapie I watch here at home called 7de Laan (7th Avenue in English) and the one lady had the most beautiful earrings on...which I drew quickly when they did a close-up. I've drawn the step-outs too :D

"Oorbelle" - earrings in Afrikaans - my new tangle!

 DAY 10: 23 July
 I was in the mood to (that D-word-that-tanglers-don't-like), so started playing with my little owls and Sandy Bartholomew's  Tangle Card Challenge #2. I started doing the aura's in the top right corner, but really didn't like them....so I cut them out, and carried on!
I worked with a size 5 pen this time, which was quite enjoyable!

I decided to colour the owls and the Annee tangle only to make them stand out. (Note the absence of the aura corner!)



 See you in a few days :D


PennyB





 

No comments:

Post a Comment